Follow us on:

Pages

Sonnen is next for Jones?


After another championship title defense many MMA fans have wondered who will be the next opponent in title fight with Jones.

On pressconferention after the fight Dana White has hinted that it could be Chael Sonnen, MMA Junkie reports:

- "I can tell you right now, I think they both want that fight. I think there are other fights that make more sense. (But) people to want to see it. If enough people want to see it, I guess I 'd have to make it. "

It is uncertain who will be the next Jonses opponent because a lot of fighters are in the game for an title fight. It could be injured Henderson that was replaced by Vitor Belfort, Machida who was announced as next for Jones after impressive win over Bader in his last fight , Shogun who also won in his last fight, and of course always mentioned Chael Sonnen.

Dana White is already aware that if Chael wins in his next fight against Griffin, will definitely call out champion Jon Jones.

- "He's going to call out Jon Jones, no doubt, (if he beats Griffin). Everybody talks about him talking his way into fights," White said. "But you know that guy's showing up to fight and win. That's why I do not really have reservations about it. When I called Jon and I thought he was going to take that fight - Chael will fight anybody. That's one of the things I respect about him. "

Now we can do nothing else but wait for Sonnen's fight and hope there will be no problems against Griffin.