Follow us on:

Pages

Sonnen: The better guy won tonight

Chael Sonnen has finally admitted that Anderson Silva is better and it seems that their mutual war is now a thing of the past.

Fighter from "the mean streets of West Linn, where people throw away a piece of paper on the floor," decided  that the vebalnog warfare with the great Brazilian fighter Anderson Silva is over,

Sonnen said that he will shake Anderson's hand, no matter how the fight ended, and it seems that he decided to go a step further and finally acknowledged to Anderson.

Sonnen's words after the fight:

- "Well, I'm going to get my aunt a lobster tail, I'm going to take a shower and I'm going to hopefully get a good night's sleep," Sonnen told MMAjunkie.com at the post-event news conference. "I thought it was very nice of him [to invite me to a barbecue]. It's very important when you lose a fight that you don't say things like, 'My opponent was better tonight.' The better guy wins every time. The better guy won tonight."