Follow us on:

Pages

Sonnen doing his game with words on Jones

It did not take a lot to former middleweight Chael Sonnen to throw his hook on another victim, this time champion of light-heawyweight division Jon Jones. But it seems that Jon Jones just couldn't stay calm and listen in the silent and soon he responded to Sonnen via Twitter, calling him a coward and cheater.

Read full conversation here:


Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
@sonnench the things you say about me hold absolutely no weight, you disrespected Anderson and his country but fought like a child.

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
@sonnench If you're going to disrespect me out of nowhere, at least disrespect me to my face like a man.

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
@sonnench and you call me a punk, I'm more man than you'll ever be. #Coward #Cheater

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench
@jonnybones Oh I plan too. Btw, how long did it take your parents to come up with your name, JON JONES.. #creative

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
@sonnench lol dude, you're not worth my time.. Earn a title shot instead of trying to talk your way into one and I'll be glad to hurt you

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench
Advice to @jonnybones. Take some of that Nike money, hire new writers.

chael sonnen ‏@sonnench
Boarding plane to Oregon now, home of your corporate wage masters. Next time you are in town, knock on my door. Don't drive. @johnnybones

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones
@sonnench lol you're an idiot if you think I haven't heard every dui joke in the book. I applaud original ones, that's powerless