Follow us on:

Pages

Sonnen admitted: Bisping hit me so hard that I didn't know where I am

- "In the first round he hit me so hard that I could not understand where I am and what we do," Chael Sonnen revealed after the match against Michael Bisping which he who won by unanimous decision.


When asked if Bisping was a more difficult opponent than what was expected, the new challenger fits very short and clear:

- "Yes."

- "He suprised me in every sense. I expected that this will be a great and important battle, and that I will run trough him. So far in my career I never lost a round, and tonight the two judges gave him an advantage in one section. So now I can no longer say that I have never been worse in a round of opponents. He was a sturdy opponent and do not want to belittle it. "

Is it true that in the cage, you said to Bisping that you probably lost a match?

-"I said something similar. I asked him about his oppinion, and he said that he won two rounds. I replied that it might be true. In the first round he hit me so hard that I didn't know where I was. I opened my eyes and saw him moving. I knew that he was not aware of how shaken I was, because if he knew,he would do something."

Dana White also said that the victory should go to the side of Bisping. Sonnen was surprised and replied:

- "Look, this was a draw duel. The first two rounds could go on both sides, and it all depends on how you count. No one was in knockdown. I've got a heavy blow, but nobody knew until now, I hit him good a couple times. I had five takedowns, mount, guard passing. I had my moments just like him. If I lost the match, I would not be complaining. "

White also announced the match against Anderson Silva in May ...

- "I hope that this will happen because I know that Dana is not making it up. He will make sure that this fight takes place. However, it can happen that he is not aware of what is happening in Brazil and how they will react. In any case, Dana is a man of words and I'll get my chance for the title. I've got a golden ticket for the main evening match, if they do not give Anderson, I will fight against someone else. I hope that Silva will not clown, because this is a historic opportunity for us. We have a chance to break every record, "Sonnen concluded, adding that they will fight in Brazil and that he does not care.