Follow us on:

Pages

Anderson Silva: Chael is a criminal, I will break his face, teeth, hands and feet

Big rematch comes into force in early July, before the collision between Anderson Silva and Chae Sonnen, there has beenheld an interesting conference call. The main issue were the stars of highly awaited spectacles.

Chael Sonnen: I do not play the characters. I became serious about this fight long ago. I train martial arts from my ninth year.

Dana White: Anderson Silva is a huge star. This is a match that fans across the world wait for. Anderson is the best MMA fighter ever. Fans do not come to listen what Chael talks. He may be deaf and dumb, what works in the Octagon is incredible.

Anderson Silva: Chael is a criminal. He was convicted and he doesn't deserve to be in the octagon. When it comes time to fight, I will break his face and all the teeth. I do not live in the past, the old stuff is for museums. The game is over, I'll beat him as nobody so far. Enough talking, I'll beat up him from the UFC. When I finish with him, he will never be willing to fight again.

Chael Sonnen: What happened to Anderson is that for the first time he found himself in a real fight. His skills are as an amateur, just amateurs fight with their hands folded. I have treated him as an amateur at our first meeting, I will do it this time. The stakes are high, and I do not think to play on points. I have two words for Anderson: medium rare.

Dana White: There is no doubt that the numbers will exceed a million. We expect the success as at UFC's 100th.

Tito Ortiz: Preparing for the match to life. I know all about Forrest. I do not think to spitt at my opponent, I came to fight. I am grateful to the leaders of the UFC for Hall of Fame.

Forrest Griffin: Our matches were exciting. Lately, things did not go in my favor and for me the goal is same - I do not want to lose twice in a row.

Anderson Silva: It does not matter where I fight,things  I'll do to Chael will change the image of free fights. I will break his teeth, hands and feet. Sonnen will not be able to leg out of the cage. I know he listens to this, the game is over. I'll make him swallow everything he said so far.He will regret for showing disrespect to the fighters. I'll beat him like his parents should do. I do not play it anymore. The first time he lost, but now he will need a plastic surgeon.

Dana White: Rashad Evans and Quinton Jackson said everything, but this differs that normally Anderson is restrained. I have never heard such a story.